CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Got A New Laptop!

Hello, Gramp & Gram!

I am writing from the Denver Airport. We have a connection here and then in Detroit, then it's off to Frankfurt! When we arrived here, we ate breakfast and then I suggested going to a bookstore. Instead, Rich surprised me with a new ipod nano, uploaded with all my cds, a few audiobooks , and the movie, Baby Mama! He also presented me with this tiny laptop that I am using to write to you! The airport has free wireless internet access, so I can just sit here and type away! It also has a webcam, so we can talk to the kids and SEE them whenever we are all on the internet at the same time...how cool is that?!

Everything is going great--so far, so good! I even feel pretty well for having worked hard cleaning my house til midnite and getting up at 3am (United Airilins gave us a wake up call). I will sleep well on the trans atlantic flight.

We take off at about the time the Germans are going to bed. We love you so much!
Love, Jamie & Rich